At the “Heronpark” business park, Prohuis is developing seven business/office units. Units 1 through 4 are leased by Voerman International BV. Units 5 through 7 are available for rent. The units are approximately 915m2 industrial hall, approximately 104m2 office space, a loading dock and 8 private parking spaces. Also, the units have a floor load of 5000kg/m2 and a free height under truss of approximately 12.20m. Accessibility is perfect due to its convenient location directly on the A12 motorway and near the “Prins Clausplein” interchange. The A13 (The Hague-Rotterdam) as well as the A4 (The Hague-Amsterdam) are therefore just a few minutes away.
The business units are built and delivered sustainably. Units include:
- solar panels on the roof;
- high RC values;
- completely gasless, application of a heat pump i.c.m. air conditioning units;
- opportunities for installing charging stations for electric cars.
Thanks to its convenient location on the A12 (exit 5) and A4 and along the Randstadrail, the location is easily accessible by car, public transport and bicycle. The business park has a high-quality diversity of businesses, which reinforce each other. Business Park Heron is a leader in sustainability and community involvement. The materials used during this development are of good quality and have a long lifespan. In this way, it contributes to the reduction of CO2 emissions.
- underpinned foundation and concrete floors RC 3.5 m² K/W;
- built of a concrete structure which is painted white on the inside;
- facade plinth consisting of concrete;
- insulated metal cladding, large glass facades and an awning;
- aluminum frames, windows, facades and exterior doors with clear insulating glazing;
- Insulated concrete roof (RC 6.0 m² K/W) with plastic roofing including skylight;
- Own meter box with connections for water and electricity up to 3x80A maximum;
- fire extinguishers in accordance with fire report;
- 25 solar panels per unit on the roof.
- concrete first floor with a maximum floor load of 500 kg/m²;
- system ceilings with LED lighting;
- floor tiles anthracite (60 x 60 cm) in the pantry and toilets;
- clear height under the suspended ceiling approximately 2.7 meters;
- Stepped steel stairs, equipped with mesh grating, handrails along stairs and landing;
- interior walls fitted with metal stud walls and HPL mute interior doors (oak look);
- walls fitted with sauced glass fabric on the inside of the office;
- wall channel and wall outlets;
- air conditioning system with swirl diffusers in ceiling that cool and heat;
- luxury pantry with upper and lower cabinets, equipped with a flow-through for hot water and connections for a refrigerator and dishwasher (excluding refrigerator and dishwasher).
- monolithic finished underpinned concrete floor with a maximum floor load of 5,000 kg/m²;
- luxury tiled toilet group (ladies/gents) with urinal, wall closet, hand basin and mechanical ventilation;
- clear height under the concrete structure approximately 12.20 meters;
- led lighting under the concrete roof;
- skylight in the roof for the purpose of additional daylighting;
- air conditioning/heat pump for the purpose of cooling and heating, assuming a heated loos;
- electrically operated overhead door 4.5 meters wide and 4.5 meters high;
- equipped with a loading dock;
- constructively accounted for the possibility of a crane track, excluding rails, excluding crane, calculated for a lifting capacity of up to 5 tons.
- the paving is clinker;
- the parking bays have piggybacks and numbered parking spaces;
- collision protection next to the overhead door.
The business park is zoned for categories 1 through 3.2.
All information is without obligation and intended for addressees only. All data has been compiled with care and from what we believe to be a reliable source. Regarding their accuracy, however, we cannot accept any liability. No rights can be derived from this brochure (both texts and drawings).