Property manager (24-40 hours per week)
We are Prohuis, a total provider in the real estate industry. From project development and construction management to property management. Prohuis has grown into a leading company in the real estate industry since its founding in 2004. Our clients include investors, developers, housing associations, healthcare institutions and municipalities.
With a dynamic team, we work hard every day to realize our innovative ideas. Quality, creativity and down-to-earthness are aspects that are important to us as a company.
We are looking for a Property Manager
Prohuis Property Management is part of Prohuis and has expertise in managing residential, commercial, retail and hospitality properties. We strive to combine high quality, creativity and customer friendliness.
As a property manager, you will be the point of contact for all of our tenants, property owners and subcontractors. A variety of questions come your way that you must solve independently so that everyone is satisfied. You must also ensure proper administrative processing and billing. This position requires you to have great problem-solving skills.
– A part-time to full-time position (approximately 24-40 hours);
– A varied position with room for ideas and personal input;
– A pleasant working atmosphere in an informal company;
– Good fringe benefits;
– Car, laptop and phone
– HBO work and thinking level;
– Great problem-solving skills and highly independent;
– Good communication skills and a customer-friendly attitude;
– A proactive work ethic;
– Excellent command of the Dutch language;
– Multitasking and stress resistant;
– Mastery of Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint. AFAS and Informormant is a plus.
– Affinity with real estate, investors, developers and end users is a plus.
Are you our new colleague? Mail your motivation with resume by December 1, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prohuis B.V. / Prohuis Property Management
Fascinatio Boulevard 512
2909 VA Capelle aan den IJssel
We do not work with recruiters to fill our vacancies.